viernes, 10 de mayo de 2013

MP4

Well, today I will talk about a special electronic object in my life... the MP4. Yes... the MP4... some years ago... may be four, I received my first MP4... that change my life, the music was an incredible analgesic, and estimulanting. I listen all kind of music... in the bus, walking, sleeping... in the bathroom xD ... the music is an important part of my life... I learn many new things with the music, in Spanish and in English... the topics are the same; love, hate, happines, etc, and the music, even when we don't know what the song say... we undertand the message...
The music is one of the most important things in the expression of the man... some great musician say "Indeed, if not for the music, there would be more reason to go crazy." (Piotr Ilich Tchaikovski).
For all that I need my MP4, I use it everytime... I read with music, and study too... is really necesary for me... in two times a losed my MP4... I had two, this is the second... I don't remember what happens with the first :P ... but was terrible for me U.u ... I really need the music... a few weeks ago my present MP4 was wet... and did't torn on... was terrible, I was sad... but for my happiness today is good :D.... I can listen music :)
This is the model of my MP4 :)

2 comentarios:

  1. It's cool when you like so much something, I used to listen to music at a mp3, but now i never charge it because I always forget to do that.
    Regards!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I never had a mp4 or mp3, when I was a kid I had a Discman, haha, but I think that's not very technological

    Regards c:

    ResponderEliminar