jueves, 18 de abril de 2013

Life has no sense... but it's all right :)


Hi, i am a Wolf  auuu!

My full name is Ignacio Andrés López Salas, but all the people that know me, tell me Nacho. I am 18 years-old and i live in Santiago, Chile. I was born in the capital city, on May 31, 1994. I have not brothers, i live with my parents, only we. The name of my mother is Soledad, and my father's name is Florentino. My first college was the Paivavi school, then i change of home and the college too, i continue my studies in the Santiago college and i finish my secondary grade the last year and i entered to the Universidad de Chile to studied antropology. I like play videogames, watch movies, listen music and read books. I don't have many friends but they are good. I like watch movies with my father... every week, is a tradition :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario