jueves, 18 de abril de 2013

The music that like me...

I have no a special band... like to listen a lot kind of music. But, i listen a lot of song of Manuel García, he is a Chilean artist, he sing songs with a strong social sense, he sing to the people, to the injustice, he is like Víctor Jara and Violeta Parra. I know of he that he started to be recognize when he sing in a televition show, name's Cuanto vale el show, and some years later he was presented in Viña del mar, in the festival on the song, he was acclaimed for the people, i watched him for tv, it was a very special moment, i saw him in vivo in two times, in Plaza Brasil, he and Chinoy played their song's, and in other opportuniy  Manuel went to the parque la Castrina, in San Joaquin, very near to my home, in the woma's day and i went to see him with my father... my mother didn't go :/
Well, all his song´s like's me, but, i think that "el reproche" is the song that cause most impact in me now, was others in the past... "el viejo comunista", "es bello, es bueno".
"El reproche" like me, because i am melancholic now... yes, the song can express a lot of things.
Manuel is a very simple person, that like to the people... here i leave the video.

2 comentarios:

  1. Hi Ignacio (:
    I don't listen to Manuel García a lot, but I like him. I think he's a good person. I saw him when I went to Lollapalooza this year :B
    Regards C:

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I like Manuel Garcias´s songs too, I usually sing his songs when I play the guitar (:

    ResponderEliminar